Butternut Squash Soup
A rustic soup with creamy butternut squash, fresh vegetables, and the warming flavor of cinnamon
- 1¾ cup (250 g) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- ½ (100 g) apple, seeded, cored
- 1 (45 g) celery stalk
- 2 (150 g) carrot
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water
- 1 pinch cinnamon, to taste
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes, or until hot.
- Serve immediately.
Spice this soup up with more salt, pepper and cinnamon or add some ginger, maple syrup to give it a fall touch.
Vitamix Blender Ascent A3300